- Local news
CGI is a prime contractor on the Army’s Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3) multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. Through RS3, CGI can provide flexible and innovative solutions across an extensive range of complex professional services. Army RS3 can be used by all federal and state government agencies and organizations.
The RS3 Contract’s primary service areas include but are not limited to Engineering; Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E); Logistics; Acquisition and Strategic Planning; Education and Training Services.
ARMY RS3 features
- Base period of performance: May 15, 2017 - May 14, 2022
- Non-restrictive labor categories
- Extensive 10-year contract ordering period (task orders issued on last day of RS3 Contract ordering period may include a five-year period of performance)
- Five-year task order period of performance
- Acquisition Requirements Package (ARP) services
- RS3 specific templates and sample documents to facilitate mission partner ARP completion
- Streamlined processes and procedures complying with all acquisition regulations/guidelines
- World-wide support for C4ISR mission related requirements (including select cyber requirements)
- Low-cost contract administrative support service structure
- Superior contract administrative service support
- Program level management reviews