STEM from HomeSTEM based activity packs for children aged 6 – 14 that you can do at home. Download your pack today.
CGI announces verified science—based targets and ambitious net zero plans for its UK operationsLondon, United Kingdom, September 20, 2021 - As part of our global net zero commitment, CGI in the UK has received validation for its science-based targets (SBTs) and commits to achieve net zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2026.
Part of CGI’s heritage is to build relationships with our local communities through volunteering and fundraising activities. These activities are central to helping members engage, not only with the local area, but with each other. Based across offices across the UK our members are well positioned to support the communities in which we live in work.
We use our experience as skilled IT professionals in our local communities, supporting the next generation of employees, equipping them with the tools, qualifications and experiences necessary to benefit the community of the future.
To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of.
THE CGI DREAM
- Our CSR commitments
- To provide our professionals with health, wellbeing and ownership programs that positively influence their wellbeing and satisfaction.
- To partner with our clients to deliver energy and environmental sustainability solutions and to collectively support charitable causes.
- To support our communities through causes that improve their social, economic and environmental wellbeing.
- To improve the environment through environmentally-friendly operating practices, community service activities and green IT offerings.
- To operate ethically through a strong code of ethics and good corporate governance.
- To recognise the importance of responsible supply chain management.
- Our ethical commitments
Code of Ethics that all members sign annually.
CGI Management Foundation with ISO 9001 certified frameworks to manage stakeholder relationships.
Performance metrics applied to governance frameworks to provide for continuous improvement.
Ethical commitments aligned with the United Nations (UN) Global Compact’s 10 principles.
- Statements, policies and reports
- For our statements, policies and reports please visit our Responsible Business page