Joining forces with CGI—one of the world’s largest IT and business consulting firms with 43 years of sustained profitable growth—delivers a wide range of benefits for your company, clients and consultants.
Benefits for your company
- Access to 5,000+ clients using our end-to-end services and 78,000 CGI consultants at the forefront of industry trends and technology innovation
- Operational principles and practices proven over a 43 year history and documented in the CGI Management Foundation
- Client-proximity model that organizes operations within metro markets giving us deep knowledge of our clients’ businesses and enabling the proactive delivery of innovative services and solutions
- Industry and technology expertise at the local level supported by global insights from our clients around the world
- Global network of onshore, nearshore and offshore delivery centers that support client-proximity teams and provide the best mix of services configured to clients’ needs and preferences
- End-to-end IT and business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services, along with 175+ intellectual property solutions
- Sound financial management practices and long-term financial strength providing a superior return on investment
Benefits for your clients
- Consistent on time, within budget delivery
- High client satisfaction (9.1/10) and loyalty (9.3/10) scores signed by clients
- Industry, business and technology expertise combined with an end-to-end portfolio of services and solutions, providing full support for each client’s unique business needs
- Local knowledge, empowerment and accountability through our client-proximity model
- Long-term operational and financial stability
Benefits for your consultants
- Smooth and seamless integration processes fine-tuned through 89 mergers
- Empowering culture where all have the opportunity to work as an entrepreneur within the organization (Learn more by visiting Our Culture.)
- Ownership plan where each CGI consultant is invited to be a shareholder through a generous share purchase plan in which CGI matches your investment one for one
- Competitive profit participation plan that is based on local results at the metro market levels
- Extensive performance management and career development support
- Wide range of training opportunities and learning and development resources
- Proximity model that best supports gaining hands-on experience along with mentoring, coaching and career planning
CGI has achieved sustained profitable growth over the past four decades through a “Build and Buy” strategy focused on driving organic growth (“Build”) and growth via mergers (“Buy”). On the Buy side, we have completed 89 mergers since going public in 1986, including 9 mergers in the last two years.
One of CGI’s core strengths is our ability to successfully merge cultures, consultants and processes into a single, unified organization through best practices that cover every aspect of the integration life cycle. More than half of our consultants have joined CGI through mergers, coming together as one to build a global company that continues to grow and succeed.
To ensure the success of our merger strategy, CGI carefully evaluates prospective companies based on defined criteria that closely aligns with our strategic growth objectives.
Contact us to learn more about our merger strategy and opportunities to have your company become part of CGI.
CGI is committed to keeping all information provided through our website with respect to any potential merger discussion strictly confidential and respecting its proprietary nature.
Mike Keating, Senior Vice-President, Mergers and Acquisitions