You’re looking for a for an opportunity to put your end-user oriented technical skills up front while while helping out client? We have the position for you. We are an IT leading company which have many clients globally and that offers multiple different opportunity to build your career. We are currently looking for a talented that are interested to join a team who take great care of their clients? We're looking for expertise in Desktop Support or as Windows 10 service integration and remediation, CGI is the company for you. Join our End-User Computing organization and get your career on the fast track. As a leading-edge Global IT company, we are seeking talented professionals with solid information technology skills and expertise in order to support our Clients worldwide. The CGI Desktop specialist will be responsible for providing Level 2 solution support to the project team during Windows 10 migration project.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Perform corrective activities to resolve problems encountered during the project;
- Troubleshooting HW and SW to run software or a device that prevents the deployment of Windows 10;
- Make recommendations;
- find alternatives;
- Use software tools and hardware to diagnose and resolve problems / failures;
- Solve problems according to established procedures;
- Use standard tools and procedures to carry out the established services
- Ensure the development and updating of procedures and documentation;
- implement solutions, modifications and installations;
- Prepare reports for clients according to their needs;
- Perform any other task requested by the manager
- Communication with Customers,
- Preparation and replacement of Windows 7 workstations in Windows 10
- Reinstallation of applications or connection to the equipment for reconfiguration of the new set according to the replaced set.,
- Post-installation support when required
- Collaboration with specialized IT resources of the manufacturing sectors
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Mandatory Technical Skills:
Good spoken / written communication skills in French;
- In-depth knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10 operating systems
- In-depth knowledge of SCCM
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory, security, GPO etc ...
- In-depth knowledge of application packaging methods
- In-depth knowledge of application deployment methodse member will be responsible for the set up and support of desktop/laptop equipment for our client. Using Microsoft tools as well as for the maintenance of the client computing environment software.
- Team player
-Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.