- Minimum 5 years of experience in .NET and .NET Core (C#);
- Solid experience of OOP, Data Structure, Design Patterns;
- Web services design, development and testing, SOA (SOAP/REST);
- Exposure to Azure DevOps – release and build management;
- Should have good understanding of Microsoft Azure Technologies: Logic and Functional Apps, API Management, Service Bus, Storage, Key Vault;
- Experience in automated testing practices such as TDD, unit test, integration test;
Good to Have:
- Experience with serverless architecture & technologies;
- Experience with ARM templates, automation scripts and PowerShell;
- Experience with Azure Monitoring – App Insights, Log Analytics & OMS;
- Experience working in an agile team;
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP Cloud;
- Good communication skills
- Flexible to work independently as well as in Project / Support Mode with minimal supervision
- Able to work under pressure
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.