We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 40 years, we're still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company as an Azure IAM DevOps Engineer, in our Banking Services Division in Toronto.
Innovation, technology and service delivery are our focus. Our goal is to ensure our clients remain ahead of the competition. We provide a full spectrum of managed services from IT and business process outsourcing to systems integration and consulting that are transforming our clients’ operations and helping them to succeed.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Azure IAM DevOps Engineer is responsible for the design, engineering and coordination of IAM initiatives on Azure as well as working with the teams that consume Azure and surrounding components to ensure they align with Enterprise Security requirements.
This individual needs to be able to comfortably interact with security, IT risk management, development, product, and business stakeholders to ensure an integrated IAM strategy and process.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
• Azure Security Engineer Associate certification an asset
• Minimum 5 years experience working in a software development or technology organization
• 3+ years experience with automating environments on Azure Cloud including Azure Policy, IAM, RBAC, and Service Principals
• Extensive experience implementing Identity and Access Management controls for Azure for financial institutions
• Expertise in core Azure technologies including ADFS, Azure AD, Conditional Access, MFA, RBAC models and Access Policies for major Azure Services.
• Experience working with security governance and audit teams and driving security standards
• Experience leveraging infrastructure as code tooling ex. TerraForm
• Experience supporting and managing RedHat LINUX operating systems
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal/written communication skills with ability to deliver high quality documents at appropriate level of detail
• Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
• Demonstrated success as a software developer, application architect, or consultant working with various platforms
• Experience working directly with clients, partners or third-party developers
• Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc
• Experience with scripting languages used for automation such as Python, Groovy, Bash, etc.
• Experience managing and deploying development tooling such as Jenkins, GitHub, GitActions, SonarQube, etc.
• Experience with automated image build utilities like Packer and package managers like RPM
• Experience with container runtimes and orchestration such as Kubernetes
• Strong Linux system administration and troubleshooting skills with a focus on performance tuning, security hardening and high availability
• Experience with logging and monitoring tools such as App Dynamics, ELK, Splunk, Zabbix and Prometheus
• Knowledge of modern software development practices
• Knowledge of infrastructure design, provisioning, and management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.