Join our guest speakers:
- Abigail Page, Head of Innovation and Skills, Geospatial Commission
- Liz Collins, Data and Standards Analyst, Geospatial Commission
- Alex Kilcoyne, Senior Earth Observation Specialist, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
As they unlock the ‘Power of Where’ and how exploiting location data can help public sector organisations improve the delivery of public services to make them more responsive, effective and efficient for citizens.
Geospatial can help tackle challenges including managing our environment, safeguarding the vulnerable and protecting our borders to keeping the country’s transport systems moving.
- The UK Geospatial Strategy: opportunities for the UK Public Sector
- Living England: the power of enterprise data sharing
Find out more information about CGI in Central Government and Environment and Agriculture
Read our latest environmental white paper on Unlocking the Power of Where