The integration and delivery partnership will support a smooth, more efficient roll out of fibre broadband across the UK.
Join CGI’s Head of Cyber Security Services, Richard Holmes, at this exciting panel discussion taking place on 15 September 2020: 1:00-2:30pm BST.
Healthcare professionals need the right information to hand to provide the high levels of service demanded across today’s health sector.
Data is moving constantly, on paper and in systems that do not talk to one another. It is becoming increasingly clear that we need to integrate those systems in order to generate better outcomes. Data is moving to the cloud, but this exposes us to new threats - how can we ensure that data is secure?
In this free digital event, you will hear from a panel of leading experts in healthcare IT and data management and cyber security about the threats they face and the actions they are taking in mitigation.
- Abi Dakin - Cyber Assurance & Compliance, Local Authority & Health, Leeds.
- Tony Burgess - Information Security & Systems Manager, NHSBSA
- Richard Holmes - Head of Cyber Security Services, CGI UK
- Phil Jackman - Director, Dynamo North East and Guerrilla Working
- Andrew Besford - Non Executive Director, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust and Director, Dynamo North East
Register here to attend this event and find out more information about the agenda.
This event is part of the newly developed Health Tech Cluster, which CGI is helping to grow through our partnership with Dynamo North East. The Cluster aims to bring together industry experts to connect and collaborate on unmet healthcare needs through technology.
The event is also part of #CyberFest 2020, the North East’s largest cyber security festival with ten events across the region throughout September.