We have been selected by UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) - Defence Digital to provide an Intelligent Customer Team (ICT) to support the UK PICASSO programme. The team will provide ...
Register for our innovation workshop
Now is the time to drive change in asset finance.
With digital services driving such change within the sector as we move more business online,
the need to rethink and reimagine the customer experience has never been more important.
With this in mind we are hosting our second face to face innovation session on Thursday 16 June at 14:00-17:30,
followed by some networking drinks. The event will take place in our offices in the
Walkie Talkie building, at 20 Fenchurch Street.
What will we cover during the workshop?
We’re excited to bring together key members of the asset finance community to discuss different ideas and techniques to improve your operational value chain through innovation and digitalisation.
- Innovation – how can we promote innovation and build value driven solutions?
- Interaction – how can we develop outcome based engagements across the business through conversational AI?
- Engagement – How can we improve sales engagement with our customers through digital originations?
- Flexibility – how can we leverage open banking solutions to diversify products and offer wider choices to our customers through digital payments solutions?
- Velocity – how can we accelerate digital programmes whilst maintaining legacy systems through low code/no code platforms?
Digitalisation in Asset Finance
How are businesses using digitalisation as a powerful tool within the Asset Finance sector?Our Asset Finance VP, innovation lead, Adam Kobeissi discusses how digitisation can help with customer demands and digital customer experience.