Meet our professionals
CGI UK - Careers at CGI - Be part of something
Now, more than ever we are ensuring the continuity of critical services that matter and we are still recruiting during these challenging times.
If it takes seriously complex IT systems to keep your organisational skills challenged, and you’ve never encountered a network you didn’t want to improve, there’s a digital revolution brewing in the UK that could use your talents.
From public service transformation to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
And the even better news? Our friendly team will keep you inspired and will support you to do what you do best, better.
Business is transforming fast. And at CGI, you’ll be at the centre of a digital revolution. As one of the largest independent technology and business services companies in the world, we can deliver exciting opportunities for you to build your career.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
CGI provides secure, mission-critical solutions to Space, Defence and Intelligence clients
Your future duties and responsibilities
We are currently looking for a DV cleared Linux Sys Admin to join the Space, Defence & Intelligence business unit here at CGI.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Solid grasp of Linux (specifically CentOS) operating system basics; including (but not limited to) IP networking, yum repositories, network file systems, firewall configuration, unix services
• Track record of working with Docker and Docker-Compose
• Track record of supporting a live, data critical systems
• Understanding of ESX/VMware, including installation software, provisioning of storage, creation of networks, and VM creation and installation
• Automation mind-set; how can this task be streamlined and improved, automation and willingness to learning new automation tooling
• Problem solving attitude; ability to both identify and propose diagnosis for problems un-aided - and solve them with assistance
• Basic Active Directory
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.