Are you a driver of change with the talent to inspire clients and colleagues? As a Senior Business Change and Digital Transformation Consultant at CGI you’ll help shape the UK’s digital revolution, and take responsibility for some of the world’s most ambitious transformation projects.
From public service systems to cutting-edge commercial projects, our work has a wide reach, helping make the everyday easier, for everyone. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you. Specifically for this role you will be working within a local authorities setting in a consulting capacity across business and technology domains.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
Due to the current COVID restrictions this role will initially be home based, however when restrictions are lifted we will look to have someone based out of either Manchester or Newcastle offices with a fair amount of travel to the Scottish Borders.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Analyse business problems, drawing appropriate conclusions and presenting potential solutions
• Designing, communicating and supporting the implementation of agreed solutions
• Gathering relevant information in the resolution of the business and/or technical issues and producing quality output including reports, presentations and other documentation
• You will critically analyse client, stakeholders and will lead future business development opportunities
• You will provide qualitative/quantitative assessments that shape client engagements
Consulting and analysis skills:
• Define and shape solutions which contribute, directly to or as part of a wider offering, to delivering value to the client and CGI
• You will ensure you understand the smart city technology offerings and their applicability to issues across citizen, council and enabling partner domains
• Effectively utilise different analysis models, as well as understanding their benefits and limitations
• You will proactively draw upon your own network of contacts and builds new ones both internally and externally
• You will facilitate senior client and internal meetings with structure, rigour and contextual grounding
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Proven experience within the local authorities setting in a consulting capacity across business and technology domains, with a focus on Business and People Change
• Deep understanding of pressures and opportunities across the local authorities setting from a citizen, council and enabling partner perspective
• Demonstrable exposure to and experience with dynamics and trends shaping smart cities technologies
• In-depth understanding of funding, budgeting and financial decision making within local authorities in the UK
• Experience working with, presenting to, and managing senior stakeholders
• Ability to manage multiple work-streams, think 'on your feet' and inspire confidence
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Proven ability to work effectively both individually and in a team environment, with a results and performance-oriented work style
• Comfortable with ambiguity and works effectively and confidently under pressure and in different working environments and locations
• Good working knowledge and prior application of structured problem solving techniques and analysis models including Business and People Change management.
Although this role will initially be home based you will ideally be based out of our Manchester or Newcastle offices when COVID restrictions are lifted and must have the flexibility to be able to travel to clients in the Scottish Borders
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.