Improving efficiency and outcomes
CGI provides value-added oil and gas business process services performed by experienced professionals. We combine deep industry expertise, high-quality process execution, and technology capabilities into a unique partnership model that scales.
Our full range of accounting and minerals management business process services—including applications support and management as well as service/help desk—have been proven to reduce client staffing costs by 15%.
Additionally, our professionals have an average of 17 years of oil and gas industry experience. Among the accounting, administrative, regulatory reporting and business functions they provide are:
- Production and revenue accounting, including revenue bookings and distributions, revenue receivables, production taxes, state royalty, federal and state regulatory reporting and gas balancing
- Operations cost accounting, including joint interest accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- General accounting and general ledger processing
- Treasury, including cash receipt application, cash disbursements and bank reconciliations
- Property administration, including 1099 processing and division order administration
- Land management, including lease records setup, proper interest determination, ownership changes, payment processing (e.g., minimum royalty, delay rentals, shut-ins, etc.) and escheat reports preparation
CGI also provides professional services for the administration of the production accounting processes using production accounting systems. These processes include: state filings, property allocations, amending state filings and setup and reporting of new properties. Our experienced, dedicated land men also provide leadership, oversight and decision approval, as well as negotiation of leasing activity