In 2015, Endesa developed a 5-year business plan with the goal of expanding its portfolio of services and reaching 500,000 customers by 2020. To achieve this, it needed to migrate to a more flexible and customer-oriented business model. Its key goals were as follows:
- Digitize operations;
- Reduce time-to-market;
- Reduce operational costs.
SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Endesa and CGI entered into a full outsourcing partnership agreement, which included Endesa’s business-to-consumer operations. Under the agreement, CGI provides consulting services, systems and solutions, business process services (BPS) and stores, as well as printing and finishing services. With the renewal of the partnership in March 2020, the scope of the project expanded to encompass the operation of Endesa’s customer contact center.
CGI delivers support based on an as-a-service model to enable Endesa to expand the range of services and the sacle of its services and solutions based on evolving business needs. CGI’s support covers all areas of Endesa’s commercial operations and includes the following:
- u@cloud, CGI’s SaaS customer care and billing solution
- Customer relationship management solution supported by Salesforce
- Solutions to support digital channels (corporate website, customer portal, mobile app, interactive invoice and sales tracking)
- Endesa management support analytics and regulatory reporting solution
- GoEndesa solution that supports integration with sales and operation management channels
- Back-office BPS operation for the entire life cycle of Endesa contracts
- Contact center operation
- Operation of two Endesa Stores in Portugal (Oporto and Lisbon)
- Printing and finishing