CGI Portugal is looking for a creative and motivated UI/UX Designer to join our Salesforce Team, to help and support our Front-end developers and clients.
A successful candidate will be responsible for designing custom web and app layouts that meat both the client’s guidelines and business rules, as well as applying the best practice for a better user experience.
A successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset within a dynamic and motivated team and engage with a wide range of stakeholders serving our clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Use technical aptitude, visual awareness and a range of specialist software tools to create accessible, aesthetically appealing and meaningful applications and sites for specific target groups and end users
• Work with Business Analysts to transform business requirements into well‐architected solutions and designs that best leverage the Salesforce platform and the User Experience.
• Design clean, sleek and user-friendly interfaces and experiences – from wireframes to final design hand-off to the development team
• Validate your concepts through research, prototyping and testing
•Communicating regularly and working collaboratively with client and other teams to define scope, problem-solve, and iterate designs.
• identify and advocate the use of new design technologies, libraries, tools, and best practices
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or Digital Design or related field.
• 2-3 year of experience working as a UI/UX Designer (or closely related field) in the design of websites, web applications, desktop, and/or mobile applications.
• Strong portfolio of previous work
• Proficiency in design and software prototyping tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite (or similar)
• Understanding of HTML, CSS, web standards, usability and accessibility
• Attention to quality and detail with the ability to solve complex UI flows
• B1 or higher level in English
• Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
• A2 or higher level in French
- User Interface Design
- Usability testing
- UX requirements
- UX Strategy
What you can expect from us
Mudar a organização. Transformar o negócio. À medida que a transformação digital continua a acelerar, a CGI está no centro desta mudança - apoiando as viagens digitais dos nossos clientes e oferecendo aos nossos profissionais excelentes oportunidades de carreira.
Na CGI, o nosso sucesso vem do talento e compromisso dos nossos profissionais. Como uma equipa, partilhamos os desafios e recompensas que vêm do crescimento de nossa empresa, o que reforça nossa cultura de propriedade. Todos os nossos profissionais beneficiam do valor que, colectivamente, criamos.
Faça parte da construção de uma das maiores empresas independentes de tecnologia e serviços empresariais do mundo.
Saiba mais sobre a CGI em www.cgi.com
Não aplicável a agências de recrutamento.
A CGI é um empregador que oferece igualdade de oportunidades.