CGI intends to strengthen its OutSystems team with consultants with solid programming knowledge, preferably in OutSystems technology.
At CGI you will be able to develop a professional career dealing closely with innovative projects and solutions.
In addition to technical skills, we are looking for people who like to work in a dynamic team where individual creativity is encouraged.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The Work Is Truly Exciting And Interesting And Will Require Our Technical and Soft SkillsTo
• Participating in daily scrums;
• Participate in planning tasks and supporting team leaders in coordination of activities;
• Elicit and document client requirements;
• Design software solutions;
• Participating in solutions development according to team best practices;
• Performing unit tests on developed components and lead other tests according to team methods and procedures.
Join CGI and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning at one global community.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or similar;
• Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory);
• Strong experience in web application development and process design, and project delivery practices (mandatory);
• 1- 2 years of development experience in OutSystems (platform version 10 and/or 11- preferably)
• Solid knowledge of software engineering principles, algorithms, data structures, and Object-Oriented Design;
• Experience in solving and troubleshooting highly complex technical problems;
• Focus on developing maintainable solutions that scale to thousands of users;
• Knowledge of product development best practices, continuous delivery, and testing;
• Strong communication and team building skills;
• Able to handle multiple tasks in a team-based environment.
• Web Screens with Themes/Layouts appliance
• API integrations (producer/consumer)
• Advanced queries
• Outsystems Certified
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.