The position is intended to hire a member with strong business development capabilities that will be responsible by selling new business in a T&M and profile/resource based model. The intend is to increase the number of positions owned by CGI in a set of clients from the FS market that aquire services in a "body shopping" model. This member wil be also responsible by the financial status report of those engagements.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The role will imply:
- mantain a close relathionship with the clients in the FS area which aquire services in the refered model
- identify and develop new opportunities
- make the right approval process and produce and delivery the right proposals
- manage the existing contracts in terms of financial status reports, delivery assurance and quality check
- manage the delivery issues with the customer
- act as interface/advisor regarding the members involved and their staff manager, namely helping the SM in the tasks of approving timesheets and expenses, identifying training needs and making annual performance review
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
The member should have:
- a good networking with clients in the FS sector
- a good networking with third parties which are able to provide subcontractors to the right profiles
- a strong ability to establish close relathionships with customers and open new contacts
It will be valuated:
- a good knowledge of simple project financial management
- previous experience in such kind of business development
- domain of english language
- 4 to 8 years of professional experience
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.