Responsible for develop architecture and best practices guidance for customers to drive the successful deployment and adoption of Client solutions. It will work directly with customers to guide them with complex design and deployment situations.
Your future duties and responsibilities
-Understand business requirements and devop according to detail design;
- To ensure that project documentation is complete, current and appropriately Stored;
- Plan, design and run test phases, including defect management process;
- Incremental development to support changing functionality requirements;
- Including improvements over the system;
- Provide symptom check, critical situation analysis, recovery planning and implementation;
- Conduct trend analysis on infrastructure and application data in a end-to-end process;
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Degree and / or Master in Business Intelligence, Computer Science, Eng. Electrical or Computer Engineering;
- Experience working with Talend Data integration;
- Knowledge with UNIX, UNIX, scripts and Oracle;
- Experience working with XML/JASON (preferential);
- Know how of Java (preferential);
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Data Analysis
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.