CGI is looking for a Business Analyst with experience in the insurance area to join our Financial Services team.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Participate in requirements analysis and solution design (functional and tech);
- Monitoring of projects under development by the technical team;
- Test preparation and execution;
- Analysis and resolution of issues;
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Degree and / or Master in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years in similar functions;
- Experience in designing process flows (must have);
- Know how to interact with technical teams (must have);
- Experience in the Insurance industry (nice to have);
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.