Salesforce Developers are responsible for analyzing company processes, developing CRM workflows, and adapting applications for business needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Salesforce Developer resume sample are preparing technical documentation, providing assistance to other developers, and testing applications.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering;
- Minimum 1 year of experience working how full-stack development (ideally with Java, or other OOP);
- Experience working with Relational Databases;
- Knowledge of Release Management tools (Jira, TFS or other);
- Salesforce platform knowledge (preferential);
Comfortable with Agile methodologies;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.