We are looking for passionate DevOps Engineer to join our growing team, to support and build solutions for large global financial institution. If you are inspired working in projects based on agile values and motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems, you are welcome to join our team.
Your future responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include:
• Experience managing E2E delivery process from development to production, adhering to best in class Dev Ops practices
• Create and maintain the continuous delivery pipeline toolchain, including continuous integration, automated builds, and automated deployment
• Build, test and maintain the infrastructure and tools
• Basic environment setup (accounts, folders)
• Clustering setup
• Tools and software installation support
• Support and maintain a Kafka/Zookeeper environment
• Develop Ansible Playbooks for integration with third party tools
• Setup monitoring and metrics
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 2+ year experience working in DevOps/System team role
• Experience of building and maintaining large-scale solutions
• Strong experience of the following sofware and tools: Ansible, GIT + Maven/release management, Jenkins (CI&CD), Kafka and Zookeper, Prometheus and Graphana, Helm charts
• Experience in successful cloud computing integrations
• Working in product and delivery Agile / scrum teams
• Very good command of the English language, both verbal and in writing
• Contract of employment
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work
• Brown Bags, hackathons and knowledge sharing events
• Occasional gifts and celebration of anniversaries
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 4 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested" button at the top or bottom of the page.