We are looking for passionate Scrum Team Engineer\Developer to join our growing team, to support and build solutions for large global financial institution. If you are inspired working in projects based on agile values and motivated by the opportunity to delight your clients by providing them with innovative solutions to complex technical problems, you are welcome to join our team
Your future responsibilities:
• Developing and committing to sprint goals
• Estimate the effort required in completing the user stories and tasks.
• Creating unit tests and automated acceptance tests
• Develop user stories for product features and divide them into smaller tasks.
• Identify any impediments to the progress of the project and report to the Scrum Master.
• Collaborate effectively with other teams in international environment
• Collaborate with architects and other developers to produce just enough design
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience of building and maintaining large-scale software products
• Experience of the following programming languages and tools: Java, Kotlin, Json, Kafka, Hadoop, Spark, Elastic search, Oracle, SQL, Git, Jenkins, Team City, Cucumber, Selenium
• Experience in Conducting automated testing, continuous integration, continuous integration and Dev Ops
• Experience in Successful cloud computing integrations
• Working in product and delivery Agile / scrum teams
• Very good command of the English language, both verbal and in writing
• Contract of employment
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work
• Brown Bags, hackathons and knowledge sharing events
• Occasional gifts and celebration of anniversaries
CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 4 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested" button at the top or bottom of the page.