CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 4 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
As AWS expert, you'll build cloud analytics architectures to solve any challenge that our customers might face. We work in scrum teams in environment that supports independent action.
The tool set of an AWS expert include services like AWS security, AWS solutions architecture, AWS organizations, AWS Cloud Front, Infrastructure as a Code with AWS CDK, Containerization and many others.
At CGI Advanced Analytics Solutions, you will explore cutting edge technologies with like-minded professionals and play the word-class professional league with the best people!
Your future responsibilities:
As AWS Expert on our team, you will be working together with one of the largest AWS team in Finland, evolving and
fine-tuning state of the art solution. Attention to details and pushing effectiveness of the solution to the limits.
Your duties will include:
• AWS Architecture
• AWS Security setup
• Implementing Infra as a Code
And many more
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• AWS security - proven track record of mastering aspects of AWS security (AWS security certificate preferred)
• AWS solutions architecture with proven track record of mastering AWS architecture in and out (AWS solutions architect certificate - associate or professional level)
• AWS organizations – full proficiency. Ability to orchestrate accounts (main and subs).
• AWS Cloud Front hands on experience on this
• Experience in Infra as a Code approach
• Ability for scripting and automation
• Experience with other Services like S3, Lambda, Cloudformation, Jenkins, Fargate
• Fluent English
• Preferred, not mandatory:
o Software development background
o Professional certification
o Experience with API development
• Contract of employment
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work
• Brown Bags, hackathons and knowledge sharing events
• Occasional gifts and celebration of anniversaries
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested" button at the top or bottom of the page.