CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With over 77500 professionals in 40 countries, of which nearly 500 in Poland in 4 cities, CGI is a world leader in transforming innovation, information and technology to the success of our customers. A combination that opens many and flexible career paths.
If you join us at CGI, you will get the opportunity to become an owner, which means that you can influence your company's future, build success and take part of the values you contribute to create. As a owners, we are committed to what we do and it affects how we respond to our customers and each other. That is why we call our employees members. Because we are more than employees.
Do you also want to take part of a membership beyond the ordinary?
Your future responsibilities:
• Document business and functional requirements per client needs
• Guide clients through the requirements process to gain detailed and quality requirements
• Collaborate with Development and system SME’s for the creation of development tasks
• Provides consulting and recommendations to clients based on clients business needs
• Participating in daily scrums, in planning tasks and supporting team leaders in coordination of activities
• Analyse and document the existing business AS-IS processes
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Min 5 years of experience as Business – System Analyst in insurance sector
• Experience with core insurance systems
• Experience in implementation of solutions in insurance sector
• Good communication skills in English speaking and writing
• Independent consultant that requires little supervision beyond initial scope expectation and transfer of requirement
• SQL skills to query SQL databases
• Results-oriented with a strong track record of successful delivery
• Participate and network externally in industry forums to share best practices and gain competitive intelligence
Education and Certification
• Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Information Technology, or equivalent
• Oracle professional certification
• Contract of employment
• Private healthcare / Medicover Maxima
• Share Purchase Plan (SPP) co-financed by CGI
• Multisport Plus card and the Oxygen program
• Profit Participation Plan
• Referral bonuses, starting from 6k PLN
• Creative Work
• Brown Bags, hackathons and knowledge sharing events
• Occasional gifts and celebration of anniversaries
We will offer you a membership beyond the ordinary:
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our members. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership.
As a member of CGI you has the opportunity to be an owner and to work in an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. With us, you’ll have plenty of possibilities to take care of yourself and the communities around you. You will have the opportunity to work with major local and global clients from different industries in challenging projects that have a true impact on our future. With us at CGI you can develop your career as an expert or if you like or take new steps towards managerial position. It’s up to you to get our full support to get you where you want to be.
This is what we call a membership beyond the ordinary.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! Apply for the position by clicking on the “I´m interested" button at the top or bottom of the page.