Support hours is within Finnish Business Office Hours (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EET), Mondays to Fridays
• Back office function for Onsite Support Services (OSS)
o Phone line for help for dispatch onsite.
o Password resets
o Installation instructions (applications and Windows)
o Switch management to provide NAC free port for installation
• Service accounts New, Edit, Removal
• Attempt to resolve all single user incidents that level 1 SD is not able to resolve.
• Ad hoc tasks or discretionary work
• Create new KB content for end-users and service desk.
• Update existing KB articles as needed
• Assist OL with Ad-hoc tasks
• Backup for L1 when needed
• Assist with training for members
• Assist with collaboration with other support groups on technical aspects
• Proficient in Finnish and English language
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
• Extensive knowledge on project processes and procedures
• High technical skills
• ITIL foundation certified
• Assigned trainings completed.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.