Netsuite Functional Consultant
· 2-5 years of relevant experience on Netsuite Functional Role.
· Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant
· Previous experience and ability to gather business requirements and effectively implement an ERP, CRM, & PSA solution
· Previous industry experience in Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, Enterprise, General Business
· Mastery of Microsoft Office Products
· Collaborates with functional and technical team members to develop effective NetSuite solutions
· Works directly with clients to document business requirements and translate them into specific NetSuite functionality
· Participate and lead client workshops to define implementation strategy
· Effectively configures and customizes client NetSuite environments to develop proof of concepts and present sustainable solutions to client executives and key stakeholders
· Attends pre-sales meetings with prospective clients to assess project level-of-effort with sales team members
· Provides general customer service and assistance to clients and serves as the ‘go-to’ resource on all project related inquiries
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.