The Service Desk Operational Lead is responsible for the day to day operations of the Service Desk. The Operational Lead motivates and supports the Service Desk Analysts and Specialists, ensuring that inquiries are dealt with promptly and to high end user satisfaction.
• Ensures optimum accessibility of the Service Desk based on SLAs with customers;
• Ensures that problems and solutions are properly recorded and determines priorities in the handling of incoming calls;
• Has responsibility for day-to-day operations of the Service Desk team and for the appropriate capacity planning;
• Coaches and supports service desk agents, assesses and records their performance and supports them in their personal development;
• Ensures own proficiency on all tasks being performed by the members in order to properly coach and train members on the proper processes and handling of inquiries;
• Handles staff on the basis of performance reports and observed problem areas;
• Handles and improves processes, work instructions and tooling on the Service Desk;
• Organizes and supervises improvement projects and contributes ideas for further development of the organization;
Other responsibilities include:
• To work in partnership with local management, colleagues and clients at all levels to ensure requests are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Follow agreed escalation procedures.
• Maintain quality standards in accordance with agreed metrics.
• Ensure that all quality deficiencies are corrected in a timely manner for activities in your function.
• To submit necessary service delivery reports.
• Ensure feedback is given to Service Delivery Manager if potential issues are detected.
• Ensure feedback is given to Service Delivery Manager if process improvement measures can be implemented.
• Ensure attendance at planned meetings.
Skills and Requirements
• Demonstrates strong organizational and leadership skills;
• Works effectively across language and cultural barriers;
• Adeptness in coaching, motivating and developing team members;
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
• Proficient in English and at least 1 Nordic language (NO, DK, FI, SE)
• Proficient computer skills, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.