The Communications Associate is primarily responsible providing Marketing and Communications support to deliver against stakeholder requirements aligned to the global and local strategy. They will support the Marketing and Communications Business Partners in developing collateral for internal and external CGI materials and assisting in the implementation of Marketing and Communications plans against global initiatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Learn and understand the CGI Brand guidelines and its periodic updates to ensure that collateral delivered adheres to CGI’s branding and image standards
• Creation of design elements for various uses from ad-hoc design requests through the use Adobe Photoshop. Adobe InDesign and Adobe Premiere
• Delivery of different materials to support the distribution of information and promotions such as email newsletters, PDF newsletters, flyers, posters, postcards, RSS icons, Roll up images and social media ads as required by the SBU/BU Communications lead.
• Delivery of branded design against specifications for physical goods for corporate giveaways such as pens, notebooks, lanyards, mouse pads, key chains
• Creation of large format material such as car stickers, stand up posters, graphic walls and exhibit signs booths
• Conversion of approved materials as per supplier’s or printer’s specifications (e.g. resizing, bleed, EPS format)
• Conceptualization and illustration of digital vector icons, organizational charts, process flows, service diagrams, bar graphs, charts and infographics using Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint for different presentations
• Rework and reformatting of non-branded materials to comply with CGI Brand guidelines
• Transfer of collateral to editable versions via Microsoft Office products such as Word, PowerPoint or Publisher
• Design of HTML newsletter emails via Microsoft Outlook including formatting of text and graphical elements
• Improvement and formatting of PowerPoint presentations as per CGI styles and standards
• Conversion of presentations to standard or wide screen presentations
• Photo editing as per design requirements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Information Design or other related courses
• At least 3 years of experience supporting collateral development
• Keen eye for detail
• Intermediate English skills, both verbal and written
• Intermediate in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and other multimedia software
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Graphic Design
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.