Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provide primary end user support for the SAP APO and related interconnected systems. This includes troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of end user problems as well as performing routine system maintenance checks and corrective actions such as maintaining interfaces to SAP where applicable.
• Become a solid source of information in your area of expertise.
• Do Daily, weekly and monthly monitoring activities
• Responsible for scoping and analyzing current business processes and requirements
• Executes system and integration testing
• Monitors/Coordinates User acceptance testing
• Formulates/writes functional specifications for customized programs
• Creates test scripts
• Oversees pre-production and cutover activities
• Creates and monitors the movement of transport requests
• Performs configuration requests raised by clients
• Analyzes reported incidents by the clients and provides a resolution within agreed SLA
• Completes service requests
• Performs unit, regression and integration tests
• Conducts risk and impact analysis of change requests raised by users
• 2-5 years knowledge in SAP APO
• 2-5 years of support or application maintenance activities
• Willing to be on-call during US shift for high priority tickets
• Knowledgeable on incident and problem management process
• Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
• Must have strong focus on customer needs.
• Must have analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and resolution skills.
• Self-motivated, flexible, and open to learning.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well with others and is a team player.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.