Mandarin Level 1 Technical Support
Location: One World Square, McKinley Hill, Taguig city
Years of Experience: At least a Vocational Diploma, Short Course Certificate Undergraduate, or Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The main responsibility of the Service Desk Analyst involves taking in Level 1 inquiries and providing Level 1 Technical Support to user inquiries received either via call. Chat, email or portal.
The resource assigned is also expected to produce Quality Audit Report regarding the weekly calls received by the team and making sure that the tickets are updated with complete logs and activities.
Job Role/ Your future duties and responsibilities
• Handles first line incidents, including triage and troubleshooting, resolution where possible and assignment where required to 2nd/3rd line support teams and third parties
• Supports Service Request Management and Service Restoration Management Level 1
• Resolve issues utilizing excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, technical thinking/reasoning skills, and a high level of individual judgment to ensure outcomes of customer satisfaction.
• Receive and respond to user inquiries and requests via telephone, email, case tracking system professionally and with speed, accuracy and proficiency.
• Produces quality work and results.
• Ensure fast and accurate turnaround of work.
• Solve problems using agreed upon procedures.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding and mastery of all tools .
• Remain updated on products, policy, procedure and other important operational issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Knowledge and Skills
• Proficient in written and verbal communication in the English and Mandarin languages.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proficient computer and technical skills.
• Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good process mapping ability.
• Proactive, service minded and able to multi-task.
• Good interpersonal skills (empathy, verbal dexterity, etc.)
• Customer Orientation
• Customer Responsiveness
• High Impact Communication
• Clear Communication
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• (Preferred) Bachelor Degree in any field
Technologies Desired (Not Required): Active Directory, Office 365, MS Office Application
- Chinese (Mandarin)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.