Exceeding the expectations of our clients, consultants and communities
Our latest recognitions reflect our commitment to exceeding the expectations of our clients, consultants and communities.
We serve as a trusted adviser and innovator for our clients, delivering the insights and capabilities they need to address the ever-evolving digital expectations of their customers and citizens. As we serve our clients, we also focus on providing our consultants with the opportunity to learn, grow and advance in their careers, while investing in the local communities in which we live and work.
For this work, it’s an honor to be recognized by some of the most important influencers and shapers in today’s IT industry.
- Company rankings
- Brand Finance Canada
CGI is the 22nd most valuable brand on the Top 100 Canadian Brands list. (2021)
CGI is named one of the World’s Best Management Consulting Firms. (2022)
CGI is listed among America's Best Management Consulting Firms for the second straight year. (2022)
- Global Finance
CGI receives best trade finance software award from Global Finance (2022)
- International Data Corporation (IDC)
- CGI is positioned as a Leader in the 2022 IDC MarketScape: Canadian Security Services 2022 vendor assessment (doc #CA48060922, March 2022).
- CGI is positioned as a Major Player in the IDC MarketScape: European Professional Services for Data-Driven Transportation 2022 Vendor Assessment (Doc #EUR147599321, March 2022).
- CGI is named a Major Player in the 2021 IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Digital Strategy Consulting Services 2021 Vendor Assessment (Doc #US46766521, June 2021) .
- CGI is among the Top 25 Enterprise Companies in FinTech. (2021)
- Michelin DDI won an IDC industry award for future personal mobility in partnership with CGI.
- IDC MarketScape names CGI a Leader for Industrial Internet-of-Things Service Providers for Utilities (2022)
- International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP)
CGI ranks as a Leader on IAOP - The 2022 Global Outsourcing 100. As a result, CGI has achieved “Sustained Excellence” status for ranking on the GO100 list for more than 15 consecutive years. (2022)
- Information Services Group (ISG) Provider Lens™
Out of 1,000 service providers, CGI is among 29 awarded the 2021 ISG Star of Excellence Award for outstanding customer service. (2021)
- Washington Technology
CGI Federal ranks 36th in the 2021 Washington Technology Top 100. (2021)
- Brand Finance Canada
- Corporate social responsibility indices
- Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
CGI is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for the 11th consecutive year. (2021)
CGI has received the EcoVadis Gold rating for each consecutive year since 2018 in recognition of our commitment to serve as a caring and responsible corporate citizen. This achievement places us among the top 1% companies for sustainability performance in four categories: environment, labor and human rights, ethics, and sustainable procurement. (2021)
- FTSE4Good Index
CGI has been included in the FTSE4Good Index since 2002. This index series measures the financial performance of companies that meet internationally recognized standards of corporate social responsibility. (2021)
- Dow Jones Sustainability Indices
In 1994, CGI became the first North American company in its category to secure ISO 9001 certification for its Project Management Framework. Continuing a rich tradition of quality assurance, CGI has achieved this certification for its entire CGI Management Foundation, covering its three major stakeholder groups—clients, members (the term CGI uses for employees) and shareholders.
In addition to our ISO 9001 certifications, CGI's delivery centers maintain the following ISO certifications:
- ISO 14001 – Environmental management
- ISO 27001 – Information security management
- ISO 20000 – Information technology service management
CGI works to continuously improve its CMMI Institute's Capability Maturity Model (CMMI) ratings. Below is a summary of the ratings currently held by CGI’s various delivery centers:
CMMI Level 5
- CGI Federal Inc. SAJE – HSSP: CMMI Level 5, v2.0 rating (centers covered include Baltimore, MD and Fairfax, VA)
- CGI India’s global delivery centers: CMMI Level 5, v2.0 rating for their Application Development Services (centers covered include Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai, India)
- CGI Federal’s Health & Compliance Programs Business Unit (HCP BU): CMMI-DEV Level 5, v1.3 rating (centers covered include Fairfax, VA, Baltimore, MD, Lebanon, VA, and Troy, AL)
- CGI India’s Application Management Services and Infrastructure Management Services: CMMI Level 5, v1.3 rating (centers covered are Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai, India)
CMMI Level 3, version 1.3
- CGI Federal Inc.’s Software Development Programs: CMMI-DEV Level 3 without SAM, v2.0 rating and its Center of Excellence achieved CMMI-SVC Level 3 without SAM, v2.0 rating (centers covered include Albany, GA, Ballston, VA, Dallas, TX, and Fairfax, VA)
- CGI Federal Inc.: CMMI-SVC Level 3, v1.3 rating for its Center of Excellence.
- CGI Federal Inc.: CMMI-DEV Level 3, v1.3 rating for its Software Development Programs (centers covered include Albany, GA, Lafayette, LA, Annapolis Junction, MD, Charleston, SC, Dallas, TX, and Fairfax, Rosslyn, Lebanon, VA)
- CGI’s Advantage Solutions Management Group – Product Engineering: CMMI-DEV Level 3, v1.3 rating for product engineering (centers covered include Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai, India, Belton, TX, Fairfax, VA, and Troy, AL)
- CGI’s Southern Europe Global Delivery Center: CMMI-DEV Level 3 v1.3 and CMMI-SVC Level 3 v1.3 ratings (center covered includes Lisbon, Portugal)
- Employer recognition
- ‘World’s Best Employers’ recognition by Forbes (2022)
- Best Workplaces for Health and Wellbeing United Kingdom (2021)
- Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness Canada (2021)
- Best Workplaces for Women Canada (2022)
- Best Workplaces in Quebec (2020-2021)
- Canada’s Top Employer for Young People (2022)
- Canada's Best Diversity Employers (2022)
- Great Place to Work Certified Canada (2021)
- Great Place to Work Certified United Kingdom (2021)
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2021)
- Learning in Practice Award (2021)
- LinkedIn Top Companies 2021 list, a ranking of the 25 best workplaces to grow your career in Canada (2021)
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index - Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality (2021)
- Top 100 Apprenticeship Employer (2021)
- Top Veteran Friendly Company (2021)
- Top Workplace USA (2021)
- Top Workplace USA for Work Life Flexibility (2021)
- Top Workplaces per the Washington Post (2021)