(Course instructor Tore Levinsen is the only certified Tableau instructor in Norway)
This course covers more advanced Tableau Desktop skills required for Tableau users who wish to take their skills to a higher level so that they get the most out of their data. It starts with a review of four visualizations and moves to an in-depth look at data sources, calculations and table calculations, parameters, comparing measures against a goal, geocoding and advanced mapping, distributions, trends and forecasting, dashboards with filters, actions and parameters and dashboard design best practices. The course is provided with a data scenario and hands-on exercises covering all course content, and providing the opportunity to visually analyse data, build Interactive Dashboards and share them with others.
You’ll learn how to:
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Prep your data for analysis.
- Combine data sources using data blending.
- Combine data from multiple tables in the same data source using joins.
- Make your visualizations perform as well as possible using the Data Engine, extracts, and efficient connection methods.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
- Implement efficiency tips and tricks.
For more infomation E-mail: email@example.com
DATE AND TIME
This course if offered on demand.