As an Intern-Developer, you will become part of team and will play a role in different projects of innovative solutions and enhancement deliveries to achieve targeted results. This role will require motivation, communication, trust building, well-rounded development skills.
If you are excited about continuous learning opportunities, we want to hear from you.
We are offering:
- All required trainings by our experienced colleagues
- Involvement in real Project maintenance and enhancement activities
- Frequent feedback and lessons learned from our local colleagues
- Possibility to become Junior Developer after internship
- Fun things including leisure zone, lots of team building, knowledge sharing events on team and organizational level
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Analysis of system issues and bug fixing
- Development of system enhancements according to change requests
- Presenting results to your senior colleagues
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- University student of IT or Mathematics
- Good logical & analytical thinking
- Great communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in IT field
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.