CGI is one of top 5 largest global IT companies and is spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow! As CGI Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 78,000 members strong.
We are looking for Business Analyst to be part of our local and international projects in Insurance Industry.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Leading online workshops with client
• Guiding clients to best design solutions
• Gathering requirements for Core Insurance system changes
• Communicating with team members
• Clarifying requirements with development & testing teams
• Knowledge sharing in department about best analysis practices
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• University degree in IT or Mathematics
• 3-8 years experience in business analysis field
• Knowledge of insurance sector
• Fluent in English
• Good logical & analytical thinking
• Knowledge of banking sector would be a great advantage
• Business analysis certifications would be a great advantage
We are offering:
• Interesting, creative and responsible work in experienced and friendly teams within various complex projects, which will assure continuous growth and will empower you to show your full potential
• Possibilities to learn (conferences, trainings, hackathons) and work with experts from different countries
• Local and international career opportunities
• Fun things including leisure zone, lots of team building, knowledge sharing events on team and organizational level
• Monthly salary (bruto): from 2500 to 4000 Eur
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.