CGI is one of top 5 largest global IT companies and is spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow! As CGI Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 78,000 members strong.
We are looking for PLSQL Developers to be part of our local and international team in Insurance Industry.
As a Developer on our team, you will be working in multinational environment. This role will require communication and interaction with multiple parties in the project to ensure successful delivery.
What you can expect from us:
• Exciting challenges in international projects
• Talented and highly motivated colleagues
• Participation in stock purchase plan (buy up to 2% of shares, and CGI will double them at their own expense)
• Participation in the annual profit sharing program
• Flexible working hours
• Working in an engineer oriented environment, knowledge sharing events, team-buildings, company‘s breakfast, possibility to participate in various social activities, volunteering and much more
• Health insurance
• Guaranteed parking space next to the office
• Mothly salary (bruto): from 2500 to 3200 Eur
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Development and configuration of Insurance Core Systems (including design, documentation and unit testing)
• Working within agile framework (participation in daily scrums, planning, demos and retrospectives)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 3-5 years of experience with PL/SQL (certification would be an advantage)
• Experience in Agile project delivery
• Experience with Insurance would be an advantage
• University student of IT or Mathematics
• Good logical & analytical thinking
• Great communication skills
• Willingness to learn
• Interest in IT field
• Fluent in English
- SQL/PL SQL
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.