CGI is one of top 5 largest global IT companies and is spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow! As CGI Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 78,000 members strong.
We are looking for a talented .NET developer to join our team for a work on a high-profile client project we can be proud of.
We offer monthly salary (bruto): from 2800 to 3800 Eur
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Act as a .NET developer in various projects ensuring smooth development of client facing solutions;
• Estimate work scope, proactively suggest best possible solutions;
• Participate in resolving issues and/or organizational challenges and develop mitigating strategies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Have passion and 2+ years’ experience in designing and developing various IT solutions (public-facing web portals is an advantage);
• Have a deep knowledge and experience in development of Microsoft technologies stack projects using both front-end and back-end technologies or products based on: .NET C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebApi, EF 6+, MS SQL, RESTful web services, AngularJS, CSS3, HTML5;
• Good at written and verbal Lithuanian and English;
• Having Microsoft development related certificates would be considered as a strong advantage.
• Exciting challenges in international projects
• Talented and highly motivated colleagues
• Participation in stock purchase plan (buy up to 2% of shares, and CGI will double them at their own expense)
• Participation in the annual profit sharing program
• Flexible working hours
• Experienced and cheerful colleagues, knowledge sharing events, team-buildings, company‘s breakfast, possibility to participate in various social activities, volunteering and much more
• Health insurance
• Guaranteed parking space next to the office
• Gross salary from 2800 to 3800 Eur/month
- MS SQL Server
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.