The Procurement Office of the Federal Ministry of the Interior in Germany has awarded CGI a frame contract for software development projects based on Java technologies.
The goal of the project is to develop and implement a new governmental register in java, based on cloud-native principals. The register will be implemented using popular frameworks like Spring, JMS, Thymeleaf and JQuery. Due to the nature of the processed data secure development guidelines will play an important role as well as protection against OWASP Top 10 security risks and other vulnerabilities.
The project is run using an agile SCRUM methodology.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Design, write code, build, deploy, monitor, maintain scalable and stable solutions
• Collaborate with, learn from and mentor teammates in a cross-functional team
• Optimize the efficiency of development workflows
• Write unit and integration tests, collaborate with QA
• Drive requirement delivery from inception to production
• Work closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
• Lead technical offer preparation, communicate with clients
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• At least 4 years of experience with Java, JavaEE development
• Hands on experience with SpringBoot, JBoss, Hibernate
• Knowledge with MySQL
• Enthusiasm in developing high-quality code and informal communication inside and outside the team
• Good at verbal English
• German language skills would be an advantage
- Application Development
- Java Enterprise Editions JEE
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.