To sustain the growth of our deliveries and upcoming projects, we are extending our SharePoint/Office365 competence. We are inviting you to expand your career within the successful SharePoint team in CGI IT Latvia.
As a Developer on our team, you will be working on several big initiatives within the business. This role will require communication and interaction with multiple clients to ensure each module interacts properly with each other. The Developer will also test and troubleshoot issues and develop new enhancements to achieve targeted results. If you have experience in web development and are excited about continuous learning opportunities we want to hear from you.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Leading and participating in daily scrums/meetings
- Participate in planning tasks and contribute in coordination of activities
- Define and extract and document client requirements
- Design software modules that interact with larger software project
- Participating in SharePoint development and Maintenance projects to team best practices
- Performing unit tests on developed components and lead other tests according to team methods and procedures
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Experience with SharePoint Online, UX-frameworks, Visio and Office 365 will be considered as advantage
- Ability to reuse out of the box functions and design custom SharePoint/O365 solutions
- Excellent ability to commununicate, and Contribute with expertice in the all stages of development change
- Ability and motivation to make automation development for deployment and maintenance
- Ability to adapt modern and classic SharePoint UI, such as React, Office UI Fabric
- Abilty to establish and strenghen collaboration in learn from cross-functional team
- Motivated to work in an environment where you contribute to your individual growth as well team growth and learning
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.