Meet our professionals
We are a global IT and business consulting services leader, and after 40 years, we're still growing! Join Canada's largest IT Company in our Banking Services Division in Toronto.
CGI supports our members’ career aspirations, offering learning initiatives and provides access to our global health and wellness program. We also offer competitive compensation and benefits such as our share purchase plan, a profit sharing program, flexible schedules that guarantee a good work-life balance!
Innovation, technology and service delivery are our focus. Our goal is to ensure our clients remain ahead of the competition. We provide a full spectrum of services from Business Consulting and Systems Integration to Managed Services and IP Solutions that are transforming our clients’ operations and helping them to succeed.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Support our client's business transformation objective within the Trades Compliance division.
• Lead and collaborate with technical and project management teams on a variety of project initiatives and resource support discussions.
• Involvement with planning and coordination of all technology delivery/enhancements within approved timeframe, scope, quality and budget.
• Evaluate and recommend best approach & practices, with a focus on re-usability, scalability and innovation.
• Collaborate with development and QA teams on code reviews.
• Oversee the resource and technology plan to ensure project is delivered within budget, scope.
• Act as the client relational manager lead to handle all escalations for all risks, development changes, plan strategies and resourcing directions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Minimum 5+ years of technology application development and project management experience, with successful delivery to customers.
• Education: College/Bachelor in related discipline. Recent related technology certification preferred.
• Knowledge of n-tiers, Java based application/architecture and ideally cloud based applications (NFS/Nifi/Kafka/Spark…).
• Experience working with multiple development methodologies.
• Previous related IT Consulting experience within the capacity of application development and client relations.
• Proven experience in project and application delivery, DeVops experience preferred.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.