First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities
1) Member should have good work experience in IIB / IBM App Connect.
2) Should have knowledge in production support, incident management, ticketing tool etc.
3) Should possess very good analytical and solutioning skills.
4) Must have good coordination and communication skills.
5) Should be able to take ownership and drive the requirements to closure.
6) Should be available to work in shifts/weekends and also to support 24x7 oncall on rotation basis.
7) Should be a team player with positive attitude and quick learning ability.
8) Member should be at SE level with 2+ years of relevant experience.
9) Having good knowledge in ICP is preferred.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skills : IIB / IBM App Connect.
Education: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech / MS) from Tier I Premier institutes
- Incident Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Websphere Message Broker
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.