Experienced professional with well developed, proficient knowledge and skills in Applications Development. Operational in focus, may instruct or coach other professionals. Develops applications solutions from established programming languages and source code. Recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Candidate is tasked with developing and maintaining in-house developed tools used by the team for CI/CD builds and deployments.
As devops engineer, this role also includes:
- Maintain/develop C# applications developed by PBC team
- managing the build and release definitions on VSTS/AzureDevOps
- Responsible for keeping the builds, deployment and tests running healthy
- Troubleshoot build/deployment errors on daily basis
- Work accurate and result driven
- Follows regular scrum processes
- Proactive Team player with positive attitude and provides constructive feedback
- Continuously evaluate and recommend improvement to CI/CD processes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
C# .Net with VSTS/AzureDevOps
- Analytical Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.