Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Develop, maintain, and support the applications for the organization's Organic, Paid Media and Partner sites (ADT.com, ADT.com/Media and several others); manage the design, upgrade, enhancement, maintenance, availability, the effectiveness of the technical functionality, and the content for one or more enterprise websites
• Program all and/or the selected components of web applications, as well as record and document the components and applications and develop automated techniques that enable end-user content publishing
• Program, test, and implement mapped graphic images, forms, and HTML pages
• Provide support for client browser inquiries. Maintain links to external sites and accuracy for internal links to ensure information is current
• Works closely with support operations and administration teams on external websites, ensuring system is available for internet traffic
• Responsible for evaluating, developing, and maintaining, along with usage of, file servers and related systems
• Assist in program design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine business requirements, as well as design, develop, and test application code to ensure that business requirements are met
• Assist in component and data architecture design, software, production evaluation, and buy/build recommendations
• Coordinate, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications
• Coordinate configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Member should have strong experience in Java EE/Java Script/Jquery
Member should have strong experience in Adobe experience Manager (AEM)
Member should have strong experience in Apache Sling,HTML,CSS
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Agile / Collaborative Method
- IBI WebForms
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.