Description du poste
Leading provider of IT and business consulting services worldwide, CGI employs more than 77,000 professionals across 40 countries. Through our industry and technology expertise, we help more than 5,000 clients become digital organizations, supporting their transformation to meet the digital expectations of their customers and citizens. Within Romania, CGI supports
leading organizations across all major sectors, delivering an end-to-end portfolio of capabilities, from IT and business consulting to systems integration, outsourcing services and business. As an architect you will work with multidisciplinary teams.
Along with your colleagues, you will be responsible for analysing the clients’ requests and designing, implementing, deploying and maintaining complex software solutions that fully satisfy the business requirement.
Fonctions et responsabilités
- Should be hands on coding and willing to code as individual contributor along with providing architectural guidance to team, create HLDs and LLDs.
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain complex software solutions that fully satisfy the business requirement.
- Identify and help implement tools and methods that continuously improve the code quality.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and technical discussions on coding best practices.
- Drive good software development methodology.
- Provide functional and non-functional inputs, and collaborate with the Business Analyst and Product Owner to ensure clear and well-formed user stories and clarify any prior defects.
- Provide support for functional, regression and performance testing, and provide analysis and recommendation on improvements to testing and operational processes.
- Effectively communicate (written, verbal) issues and solutions in a clear, consistent manner through appropriate methods (voice calls, email, instant messaging, and ticketing systems).
- Provide technical support including issue investigation and analysis for production alerts; fulfill tasks that aid monitoring of production health.
- Leads in the analysis, design, and implementation planning of the technical/business solution
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
- Architect experience and responsibility includes defining, prototyping and recommending the technology solutions, detailing the implementation design and identifying interfaces with other products for integration
- Abreast of latest technologies & tools and ability to evaluate and select appropriate tools and technologies as per the requirements
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving problems that are complex in scope requiring in-depth evaluation
- Work collaboratively within a team of other engineers and have strong influencing and leadership skills
- Generalist technical knowledge within department and working knowledge of major system component interactions
- Mentor developers and QA Engineers
Qualités requises pour réussir dans ce rôle
- 8+ years overall work experience in Development including at least 3 years in Architect role.
- Expertise in Java, J2EE and server technologies and frameworks such as Web services (REST) and Spring, Springboot. Expertise in Core Java, spring frameworks, hibernate
- Experience in building large-scale high-performance systems and sites
- Should be highly technical and analytical with implementation / consulting experience.
- Experience in AWS cloud platform.
- Exposure to distributed systems architecture, components modelling, data flow, scaling and managing large amounts of data
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software products and solutions
- Provide architectural artifacts (diagrams and documentation) to share with the development teams.
- Effectively work with multiple stakeholders and teams located in different geographical locations.
- Good Skills and application of OOPS/Data Structures/Design Patterns
- Expertise on cryptography
- Experience on Micro services and Dockers
- Experience in SQL and NO SQL Databases
- UNIX Exposure
- Knowledge of Build and Release concepts including Continuous integration and deployment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile software development methodology and working with distributed development teams
- Experience with SOA, Auth02 and SSO
- Experience in Angular/React is a plus
- Experience in Card Payment domain is a plus
- Experience in Android is a plus
- Solutions Architecture
Ce que vous pouvez attendre de nous
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.