We are now looking for a Product Owner who has experience from financial area and from anti money laundering (AML). You will work in our strategic client assignment in financial sector and have a business oriented approach.
In your role you will work hands on with customer business owners and other stakeholders conveying the business requirements into features to be developed by the development team. You have the ability to support customers EPIC owners in specification work.
In this role you communicate proactively with the development team and steer the team to right direction. You need to set goals and priorities for the team and plan taking into productions with the Agile Master.
This role will give insight to customer’s business and business processes, which you need to learn and adopt and keep your knowhow up to date as we go. You need to be dynamic and adopt to new methods e.g. transition to DevOps and automation, if so needed. You are key person in the team as a link between the team and the business. The role will be tuned based on your experience and future development goals.
The position is located in Helsinki
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Product Owner areas of responsibility
• Understanding requirements, specifications and dependencies
• Coaching others and helping them to succeed
• Working with customer’s internal experts, stakeholders and partners -> sharing knowledge with dev team and business developers and owners
• Understanding the customer’s desire to change and ability to work with tech leads, business developers and owners
• Identifying areas for renewal or improvement
• Making sure new team members get fluently integrated to the team and coaching of new team members in your own area
• Keeping your expertise up to date and learning new skills while working in rewarding and challenging assignments
We expect you to have:
+5 years of experience working in financial sector, preferably also in area of anti-money laundering. You have worked as a Product Owner. You are a customer focused, highly skilled, leader type with also managerial skills. Proactiveness and fluency in communications is a must, both oral and written as you need to specify for the team in clear and understandable way the business requirements which the team will in turn develop to product increments.
• Financial area knowhow
• Specification work knowledge
• Anti Money Laundering knowhow
• Product Owner, certified
• Agile methods
• Jira and Confluence
• Finnish and English
Good to have or considered an advantage:
• Scrum Master experience and certification
• Experience and/or knowledge from SAS tools (Base SAS, SAS DIS and SAS EG)
We know that one of the key components of our success is the talent, skills and knowledge of the people who join our team – professionals like you. This is what we offer:
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Great, because we would love to hear from you! For additional questions, you can contact: Klaus Hausen, +358405437865, email@example.com.
Apply for the position as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications and proceed with the most suitable candidate as we go. Please apply via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I’m interested" -button at the bottom of the page by 7.2.2021 at the latest.
Before an employment relationship can be established, the chosen applicant is required to take a drug test and his/her credit report will be checked. A standard security clearance will also be conducted for the chosen applicant.
Find out more and follow us on:
- Business Analysis
- Guidewire Integration
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.