We are seeking a Reporting Specialist, who is enthusiastic about working with a reporting solution that is based on a Customer Data Management and Invoicing product. The ideal candidate will work as part of Kolibri product development and service delivery team. In this role, your key responsibilities include implementation and maintenance of reporting solutions based on Microsoft SSIS and SSRS.
Kolibri is a SaaS –based customer data system used by Energy and Utilities companies to manage their customer data, contracts, meter data and invoicing. Kolibri is enhanced by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Engagement Modules to better manage customers, facilitate marketing campaigns and drive sales. Kolibri Online is a web-based application used by consumers to manage their contracts, view consumption metrics and procure new services.
Key attributes to succeed in the role:
• Previous experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) or comparable solution is mandatory
• Competence in MS SQL Server database and Oracle database.
• Competent in SQL
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to administrate SQL server databases
• Experience with TOAD or SQL Developer for oracle database to build and test ETL processes are important tools with this job.
• Competent in Visual Studio and .NET
• Excellent problem-solving / trouble-shooting skills.
We expect that you have excellent communication skills and that you are able to understand client requirements from the energy and utilities sector. In this role, you are expected to communicate fluently in Finnish and English.
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, give hiring manager Kalevi Evans a call at +358 40 550 2616.
Apply for the position no later than 7.2.2021 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested"-button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
You can also find us on:
- MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Reporting services
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.