Digitalization changes both the business environment and the field of operations of the companies. This development gets continuously faster. Digital solutions enable the retail operators to provide better services for their clients and customers. Our team and unit at CGI works in collaboration with the retail operators by enabling the digital transformation and by building operations models of future. Our aim is to meet and exceed the requirements and needs of our clients.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Web Analyst for our retail unit. As Senior Web Analyst you will have a critical role in the web development. You will work alongside with other professionals from various fields of expertise. Our goal is to help our clients to meet their business objectives and to further their competitiveness now and in the future.
In this position you are expected to have strong knowledge of web-analytics tools: Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Big Query and Hotjar. Our team works closely in the customer interface, thus good communication skills are necessary to succeed in this role.
In this position, your office location is Helsinki (Turku or Tampere as a location can be discussed).
What we bring to the table
Here at CGI, the client always comes first, and the key to happy clients is of course our happy members. We want you to feel as welcome and comfortable as possible, and thus want to provide the CGI experience, consisting of:
• A job that matters: You will work in large and challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• A bunch of awesome colleagues: We want to create an environment where you enjoy working and feel empowered. As a new member you´ll get a buddy who will make sure you are all set for the new challenges.
• Global locality: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world, but we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
• Caring on and off work: We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs, but your work-life balance is equally important for us. We support it through various well-being programs and opportunities to influence your working environment.
To succeed in this role, you will need a strong knowledge of
• Web Analytics
• AB –testing and conversion optimization
• Good communication skills
• Good data analyzing skills from multiple sources (e.g. ERP & GA)
• Make data driven development proposals for customers
• Both Finnish and English
You are also expected to have skills in business development and you work closely in customer interface.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we´d love to hear from you! And in case there is still something you wonder about the role, contact
Riina Hakkarainen +358 50 563 1836.
Apply for the position no later than 07.02.2021 via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I´m interested" -button at the bottom of the page.
Personal security clearances will be required if the role requires.
You can also find us on:
- Business Development
- Web Analytics
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.