We are now looking for a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for SimCorp Dimension product to work in our winning team. We are looking for a team member with senior level knowledge of the software, development and wealth management business processes.
The position is located in Helsinki.
In this role:
You will work in a senior business/technical analyst role as a part of Dimension implementation team, responsible for designing and implementing features using standardized SimCorp components and parametrization allowed by the platform. You will also support the application management team. Capability to guide team’s effort from subject matter point of view is required, as is capability to coordinate and to have proactive dialogue with Customers business owners.
What experience do we expect you to have?
• Senior level knowledge about the software, development and relevant wealth management business processes
• Relevant education (Bachelor or higher)
• 3+ years of experience in SimCorp Dimension and proven track record responsibilities within the product’s development that enable to work in designated capacity
• Good communication skills both in Finnish and in English
What we bring to the table?
• Meaningful job and exciting tasks: You will work in challenging projects with products and services that add true value to our customers.
• Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues: You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where everyone’s knowledge and competences are valued. We strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered.
• Excellent opportunities to learn and to develop yourself: Your career and professional development will be our top priorities. We offer many career paths, and various learning and development programs.
• Benefits of a large and global IT company: We are one of the leading IT companies in the world. In Finland we work locally and customer-oriented. We combine strong local expertise, global resources and certified business models.
Ready to be a member?
Great, because we would love to hear from you! For additional questions, you can contact Mikael Petersén: +358406303258, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for the position via our careers website at http://www.cgi.fi/ura by clicking on the “I’m interested" button at the bottom of the page. Please apply as soon as possible, by 31.1.2021 at the latest.
Before an employment relationship can be established, the chosen applicant is required to take a drug test and his/her credit report will be checked. A standard security clearance will also be conducted for the chosen applicant.
You can also find us on:
- Business Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Wealth Management
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.