Mobile Workforce Management
Effectively managing your mobile workforce is critical to providing superior customer service while enhancing productivity and reducing costs. CGI's PragmaCAD mobile workforce management solution provides all you need for accurate and efficient field resource forecasting, scheduling, dispatching, and communication.
From initial customer contact to field work completion, CGI's PragmaCAD solution automates and optimizes daily field processes and workflows in real time across the entire enterprise and multiple platforms, resulting in increased efficiencies, operational excellence, and higher customer satisfaction.
The utilities mobile workforce management software's open architecture and industry-standard protocols provide a high degree of flexibility in deployment and configuration and simplify integration across multiple systems and businesses. Used by clients ranging in size from 68,000 to 6 million meters, CGI's mobile workforce management product has proven scalability for electric, gas and water utility providers, and is supported by CGI's full spectrum of application support, integration, and business process services.
PragmaCAD Mobile Workforce Management benefits
Backed by CGI's ISO 9001-certified project delivery methodologies and PragmaCAD's large user group community, the utilities mobile workforce management solution delivers all of the benefits that come from a fully automated and optimized mobile workforce, including the following:
- Maximized field resource utilization
- Enhanced field productivity
- Timely customer response and higher customer satisfaction
- Minimized driving time and distances
- Inter-departmental and multi-business dispatch coordination and management
- Improved appointment window reliability
- Enhanced visibility and monitoring of field personnel and fleet
- Enhanced security and safety of field personnel
- Simplified business processes and enhanced user convenience
- Lower operational costs
PragmaCAD Mobile Workforce Managment features
PragmaCAD was designed by CGI utility experts with a rich set of features that extend dynamic decision support and process management capabilities to the field, including the following:
- Resource forecasting: Develops and evaluates scenarios that can balance workload commitments against resource capacity for short, medium and long-term requirements.
- Scheduling optimization: Offers on-demand or day-to-day batch field service scheduling. Performs intelligent scheduling based on total resource capacity, work order type and volume, operational constraints, route optimization and strategic objectives.
- Route optimization: Optimal street-level service routes are created and sequenced with point-to-point directions to minimize driving time and distances, while meeting business requirements and customer commitments.
- Centralized dispatch: Manages all types of field work—from routine to complex—including trouble/outage, service, maintenance, repair, inspection and construction. Provides a graphical toolset that includes interactive views of the work order process, as well as centralized, real-time monitoring of mobile field personnel.
- Field communication: Streamlines field work order management by providing field resources with remote access to critical information. Field personnel can receive, accept, update and complete work orders while maintaining process and data consistency during the work order lifecycle.
- Time reporting: Facilitates the tracking, recording and management of time spent by field resources across multiple projects, activities and customer locations.
- Wireless middleware: Offers an interactive, wireless extension to mobile field personnel that maximizes the use of multiple wireless networks and transparently supports automated switching between both private and public networks.