U.S. federal market
CGI provides instructional services and support to the U.S. Army Training Centers of Excellence. We deliver an integrated, full-service, team approach. We are structured to meet the challenges of today, while looking toward the future. Our employees partner with customers to deliver optimum performance and readiness to the warfighter and we are committed to exceeding customer expectations.
- Platform instruction and curriculum development
- Intelligence consultants and subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Joint capabilities integration development process
- Simulation support
- Warfighter capabilities assessments
- Doctrine writing
- Program and project management
- Mobile training teams
- Instructor certification
- TRADOC capabilities Manager SME and analytical support
- Train military professionals from basic to advanced and as tiger teams in intelligence analysis
- Intelligence SMEs available to assist U.S. Army in determining capabilities required to meet future needs
- Mobile Training Teams on the road continually to support warfighter needs at home base or in theater
- Unmatched instructors teaching new Lieutenants and veteran Captains
- Observer controls at Fort Sill’s Battle Simulation Center
- Instruction methods for new instructors
Services and capabilities are delivered by CGI Federal and its various Stanley subsidiaries.
For more information about our Training capabilities, contact us at (520) 459-5500.