- U.S. FEDERAL HOME
- FEDERAL CLOUD HOME
- CONTACT US
Trusted partner on your journey to the cloud
Private, public and community clouds ... and almost anything “as a service.” The range of options for your IT service delivery mix is greater than ever. In response, the market is moving to hybrid solutions customized for each organization’s unique needs. Often what’s missing, however, is a holistic strategy and the visibility required to get there.
Federal agencies need a trusted partner to integrate cloud services into their IT strategies. As a full-service provider, we offer a complete spectrum of cloud management, integration and consulting services. And because the journey to the cloud can be a prolonged one, we also blend our cloud solutions with traditional IT management, operational and maintenance services to make the transition as seamless as possible.
For federal programs wanting greater control of their IT services to reduce cost and risk and increase agility, CGI Unify360 provides a single management platform for operations, brokerage, governance, compliance and security of on-premises and cloud-based IT services. CGI Unify360 enables agencies to move forward with confidence to discover, understand, manage, secure and maximize their IT services portfolio.
Key features of CGI Unify360 include:
- Unified, transparent management of on-premises and cloud-based services.
- Open ecosystem adaptable to client-specific requirements
- Integrated decision support model
- Certification for highest-security workloads (DoD, sensitive PII)
- Advanced data security for continuous protection and accelerated threat response
- Dedicated practice for identifying and applying innovation for clients
- Strong, market-relevant partnerships
- Trusted partner with front-line experience migrating, managing and governing cloud
CGI Federal Cloud IaaS
CGI's Federal Cloud infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) offering delivers the power and control to help agencies do more with less, and do it faster and better.
Key features of our Federal Cloud include:
- Predictable, sustainable savings up to 50%
- Automated service management for efficiency, transparency and control
- FedRAMP Joint Authorization Board and DISA authority to operate
- Solid planning for successful transition and operations
- On-demand flexibility to design and scale as needed
- Easy access to services and support through a number of contract vehicles, including GSA's Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and DOI’s Foundation Cloud Hosting BPA.