A single, global platform for all bank locations
CGI Trade360 global transaction service delivers all the advanced technology and services banks need to stay ahead of the curve. Delivered from a private, highly secure community cloud, Trade360 runs then bank’s global trade business on a single instance of the platform.
Built uniquely for global, multi-bank, multi-currency, multi-time zone processing, the CGI Trade360 Global Transaction Platform is comprised of a back-office Transaction Processing System, Portal, middleware and scalable, world-class infrastructure.
- Transaction Processing System (TPS)—The TPS orchestrates workflow and rules processing across the entire platform and can be easily configured for a variety of operating models and cost structures.
- Portal—CGI Trade360’s fully-integrated, bank-branded Portal provides access for corporate customers to robust trade processing, reporting, workflow and API driven integration capabilities. It is always synchronized with the TPS.
- Middleware—Highly scalable middleware connects the bank to the platform and enables communication between our secure data centers and the bank’s internal systems and Portal users to TPS.
- Scalable, world-class infrastructure—CGI Trade360 provides geographically dispersed data centers and network operations in a fully managed environment protected by bank-grade security.
CGI Trade360: End-to-end global transaction services
CGI Trade360 encompasses all software, hardware and services needed to run a global trade business. In addition to the Global Transaction Platform, CGI Trade360 includes:
- Client bank relationship—CGI’s Client Partnership Management Framework ensures objectives are clearly defined and projects are properly scoped
- Community collaboration—The CGI Trade360 client community is actively involved in setting solution strategy, direction and priorities.
To learn more, contact us.